The Alarming Effects of Microwave Apparatus on Food and Humans
WILLIAM P KOPP / Perceptions May96
Microwave cooking ovens were originally researched and developed by German scientists to support mobile operations during the invasion of the Soviet Union. Had they perfected electronic equipment to prepare meals on a massive scale, the Nazis could have eliminated the logistical problems connected with cooking fuels while producing edible products in far less time than they could using traditional campfires. After the war, the Allies discovered the medical research and documentation concerning these apparatuses. The papers and experimental microwave equipment were transferred to the US War Department and classified for reference and scientific investigation. The Soviet Union also retrieved some of the devices and began to experiment on them separately.
The Russians - who have done the most diligent research into the biological effects of microwave ovens - have outlawed their use and issued an international warning about the biological and environmental damage that can result from the use of this and similar-frequency electronic apparatus.
Medical research summary
The most significant German research concerned with the biological effects of microwaves was done at the Humbolt-Universitat zu Berlin in 1942-43, during the Barbarossa military campaign. Beginning in 1957 and continuing up to the present, Russian studies in the field have been conducted at the Institute of Radio Technology. In most research, the foods were exposed to microwave propagation at an energy potential of 100 kilowatts per cubic centimetre per second, to the point considered acceptable for sanitary, normal ingestion.
The observations made by the German and Russian microwave researchers will be presented here in three categories: cancer-causing effects, destruction of nutritive value and biological effects of direct exposure of humans to microwave emissions.
1. Microwaved Foods Cause Tumors
The following effects have been observed when foods are subject to microwave emissions.
- Effects on the foods themselves
Meats: Heating prepared meats sufficiently to ensure sanitary ingestion creates d-nitrosodiethanolamine, a well know cancer-causing agent.
Proteins: Active-protein, biomolecular compounds are destabilised.
Increase in radioactivity: A "binding effect" between the microwaved food and any atmospheric radioactivity is created, causing a marked increase in the amount of alpha and beta particle saturation in the food.
Milk and cereals: Cancer-causing agents are created in the protein-hydrolysate compounds in milk and cereal grains.
Frozen foods: Microwaves used to thaw frozen foods alter the catabolism (breakdown) of the glucoside and galactoside elements.
- Resulting effects on the human body
Digestive system: The unstable catabolism of microwaved food alters their elemental food substances, causing disorders in the digestive system.
Lymphatic system: Due to chemical alterations within food substances, malfunctions occur in the lymphatic system, causing a degeneration of the body's ability to protect itself against certain forms of neoplastics (cancerous growths).
Free radicals: Certain trace-mineral molecular formations in plant substances - in particular, raw root vegetables - form cancer-causing free radicals.
Increased incidence of stomach and intestinal cancers: A statistically higher percentage of cancerous growths result in these organs, plus a generalised breakdown of the peripheral cellular tissues and a gradual degeneration of digestive and excretory functions.
2. Microwaves Reduce Food Value
Microwaves exposure caused significant decreases in the nutritive value of all foods studied. The following are the most important findings to date.
- Vitamins and minerals made useless: In every food tested, the bioavailability of the following vital nutrients decreased: vitamin B complex, vitamins C and E, essential minerals and lipotropics.
- Vital energy fields devastated: The vital energy field content of all tested foods dropped 60-90%. Digestibility of fruits and vegetables reduced: Microwaving lowers the metabolic behaviour and integration-process capability of alkaloids, glucosides, alactosides and nitrilosides.
- Meat proteins worthless: It destroys the nutritive value of nucleoproteins in meats. All foods damaged: It greatly accelerates the structural disintegration of all foods tested.
3. Biological Effects of Microwaves
Exposure to microwave emissions also has a negative effect upon the general biological welfare of humans. This was not discovered until the Russians experimented with highly sophisticated equipment and discovered that humans can be adversely affected without even ingesting the food that have been subjected to microwave emissions. Merely entering the energy field of the food causes harmful side-effects that the Soviets outlawed all such microwave apparatus in 1976.
Here are the effects observed in humans having "direct" exposure to microwaves, that is, without their having consumed the irradiated food substances:
- Life-energy field breakdown: Persons near microwave ovens in operation experience a breakdown of their life-energy fields which increases relative to the length of exposure.
- Cellular energy decreases: The cellular-voltage parallels of individuals using the apparatus degenerate - especially in their blood and lymphatic serums.
- Destabilized metabolism: The external-energy activated potentials of food utilisation are both destabilised and degenerated.
- Cell damage: Internal cellular-membrane potentials during catabolic processes into the blood serum from the digestive process degenerate and destabilise.
- Brain circuitry destruction: Electrical impulses in the junction potentials of the cerebrum degenerate and break down.
- Nervous system: Nerve/electrical circuits degenerate and break down while energy-field symmetry is lost in the neuro-plexuses (nerve centres) in both the front and rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems.
- Loss of bioelectric strength: The bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system (the system which controls the function of waking consciousness) go out of balance and lose their proper circuiting.
- Loss of vital energies: Humans, animals and plants located within a 500-metre radius of the equipment in operation suffer a long-term, cumulative loss of vital energies.
- Nervous and lymphatic systems damage: Long-lasting residual magnetic "deposits" become located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system.
- Hormone imbalances: The production of hormones and the maintenance of hormonal balance in both males and females becomes destabilised and interrupted.
- Brainwave disruptions: Levels of disturbance in alpha-, delta- and theta-wave signal patterns are markedly higher than normal.
- Psychological disorders: Because of the disarranged brain waves, negative psychological effects also result. These include loss of memory and ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual range-emission field effects of microwave apparatus, from either cooking apparatus or transmission stations.
Potential Use In Mind Control
Due to the creation of random, residual magnetic deposits and binding within the biological systems of the body (nervous and lymphatic systems damage) which can ultimately affect the neurological systems (primarily the brain and nerve centres), longer-term depolarisation of tissue neuroelectronic circuits can result.
Because these effects can cause virtually irremissible damage to the neuroelectrical integrity of the various components of the nervous system, ingestion of microwaved foods is clearly contraindicated in all respects.
Their residual magnetism effect can render the psychoneural-receptor components of the brain more subject to influence by artificially induced, microwave-radio-frequency fields from transmission stations and TV relay networks.
Soviet neuropsychologists at Uralyera and Novosibirsk have theorised the possibility of psychotelemetric influence (i.e., affecting human behaviour by transmitting radio signals at controlled frequencies), causing subjects to comply - involuntarily and subliminally - with commands received through microwave transmissions acting upon their psychological energy fields.
For this reason, and due to the 28 other contradications listed above, the use of microwave apparatus in any form is definitely ill-advised. Present scientific opinion in many countries clearly opposes them, as exemplified by the mentioned Soviet ban.
Many thanks for reprinting this article to Truth Campaign Magazine 1/2 Microwave Madness
source: http://www.vegan.swinternet.co.uk/articles/health/mw_madness.html 7nov02
If you have come to this page from an outside location click here to get back to mindfully.org